Search This Blog

Thursday 7 March 2013

Marumbi, Morretes and Ilha do Mel

Hey folks,

How are you doing today?

I'm just getting into the train to pass through the forest, with nice landscape, on my way to the island (ilha do mel).
I don't know if I've chosen a good day. Today is gray sky. A little bit fogy.
But hopefully it will clearing during the trip.

Before I get the island, I'll get off in Marumbi.  It's a kind of park or reserve.  I'm not sure if I'm going to sleep over there tonight or if I'm going to hike all way down to the historic city called Morretes. Then I decide if I sleep over there or if I keep going until Paranaguá,  city where I'm going to take the boat to the island.

Hopefully it won't be raining.
Let's pray.

Now it's time to keep walking and enjoy waterfalls and beaches.

See you whenever I have the opportunity to come back here to up date it.

With printsteps,

Ronei Rodrigues

2 comments:

  1. Oi Ronei! Td bem? Como vc esta indo na viagem? Deus abencoe imensamente o seu caminho! Bjao! Debora, Matheus e Emmanuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opa.... tudo bem sim.
    Muito obrigado.

    Abraço e valeu pela força.

    ReplyDelete