Ronei here once more.
I know I've been off, but I've got some photos from my mobile and I'll up load it now.
Just for consideration, I'm in Puerto Madryn, Patagonia, Argentina.
I've come all way south hitchhiking and tomorrow I'm heading to Ushuaia, the last city in South America. I still have 1400 km to go. I'm expecting to get there by Saturday if I'm lucky.
About the photos.
- Great friends I've made in Asunción, Paraguay (Yamil and Maricel)
- Sunrise in Florianópolis, Brazil after party all night long
- A car lunch/dinner table for a romantic couple in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- The Women's bridge (La Puente de la Mujer) in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Lujan zoo in Lujan, Argentina (yes, I was into the cage)
- A African party somewhere in Buenos Aires, Argentina (it seemed as olodum, carnaval in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil)
- A ride I've got into a van full of toxic cans (yes, I went back there with the toxic cans. When someone wishes to help, finds a way to do it)
- The sunset in Bahia Blanca, Argentina (photo taken from the car I got a ride)
- Partyng in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
- Hitchhiking on the road aside the federal police inspection (yes, they helped me to get a ride)
- Puerto Madryn, Argentina seen from the deck at night
- Seeing the whales from El Doradillo, Puerto Madryn, Argentina
- I went for a run to Punta Loma (13km in 1:07hrs. What was pretty good, considering the strong lateral wind at 41km/h and sometimes getting 54km/h sometimes)
- The transparent sea water on the beach in Punta Loma, Argentina.
These are the photos I have to show you all.
Thanks for being patient and for following the blog.
With strong wind,